Classic Short II Boot
WOMEN > Boots|WOMEN
Our Classic boot was originally worn by surfers to keep warm after early-morning sessions, and has since become iconic for its soft sheepskin and enduring design. Incorporating a durable, lightweight sole to increase cushioning and traction, these versatile boots pair well with practically anything try loose boyfriend jeans and a velvet top.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.Post-Applied TreatmentTreated to repel light amounts of water. Product should be re-treated periodically to maintain protection.Sheepskin LiningVetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.Treadlite by UGG /span>Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Overlock stitch detailing on seams, Suede heel counter
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm sheepskin insole
- Treadlite by UGG outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding
- 8″ shaft height
- Leather heel label with embossed UGGlogo
- Best for: Casual
- RN 88276
- By UGG
- RN #88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.
This product is made in China